Frozzy’s Frozen Yoghurt Ice Cream x 4 Cranberry
Rich in essential vitamins, minerals and fibre, Frozzys® are a healthy frozen yoghurt treat for dogs. Made in the UK and packed full of carefully selected nutritionally beneficial ingredients, Frozzys are available in five lickable flavours – blueberry, cranberry, original, peach and strawberry – all of which are lactose-free, low-calorie, and suitable for all dogs and puppies.
Out of stock
Features and benefits:
Rich in the essential vitamins, minerals and fibre dogs need to:
- aid teeth and bone development
- maintain a healthy skin and coat
- aid digestive health and general well-being
- support energy levels and immunity
- Lickable – straight from the tub!
- Cooling and soothing – a healthy and refreshing treat after walks or training.
- Lactose-free – gentle on a dog’s sensitive digestive system.
- Low-calorie – assisting with healthy weight management.
- A tasty teething aid – can reduce swollen and inflamed gums, whilst offering something tasty for a puppy to chew on.
- Highly palatable – can be defrosted and poured over food to entice fussy eaters.
Suitable for all dogs and puppies
Nutritional benefits in detail:
All Frozzys flavours contain the following nutritionally beneficial ingredients:
- Niacin: Helps energy metabolism and maintenance of skin, nerves and hair.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for reproduction, normal skeletal and tooth development, vision, immunity and tissue integrity.
- Vitamin B1: Required for metabolising protein and carbohydrates, also helps maintain a normal nervous system.
- Vitamin B2: Aids in tissue repair and necessary for healthy function of the nervous system, energy utilisation, healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin B6 & B12: Required for the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic Acid: Necessary for normal intestinal function, growth and coat colour.
- Vitamin K1: Aids digestion of coumarin-based compounds.