Finer By Nature Apple Cider Vinegar 1lt
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known prebiotic, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole red sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements
- Aids Digestion
- Supplement for joints and Arthritis
- Skin and Coat
- Itchy Skin
- Ear Cleaner
- Tear Staining
- Flea Replant
Only 3 left in stock
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Unpasteurised
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known prebiotic, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole red sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements. This ACV is non-pasteurised so it is literally alive, it contains all the natural goodness and beneficial active enzymes known as “Mother”. Mother can be seen as the web type material floating around in the bottle. Animals will often select water containing ACV instead of plain water when they need it.
What is the nature of the mother?
Unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural beneficial active enzymes. “Mother” forms naturally over a period of time from these enzymes, pectin and apple residues, creating molecules of protein connected in strand like chains. If left undisturbed, as the ACV ages this may become visible to the naked eye as a delicate cobweb like substance.
Only Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother should be fed as without it lacks the benefits that Mother brings
Is this ACV suitable for human use? – This ACV is suitable for human and animal consumption since it’s the same high quality however, this ACV is not bottled under the requirements for human consumption.
- 100% natural made from apples and nothing else
- Healthy pre-biotic, great for digestion
- Organic and unpasteurised
- Mix with drinking water
- Helps sooth itchy skin
- Can be used as an ear clearner when mixed with water
- helps deter fleas and ticks
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of ACV in to a full drinking bowl off water or in food.
- Mix with water on a 50/50 basis for ear cleaning and itchy skin.
- Mix 50/50 with water and spray a gentle mist over the dog to deter fleas and other parasites