- 100% Natural made in Grimsby UK
- Ideal as an everyday healthy treat or reward
- Free from additives, colours and preservatives.
- Hypo-allergenic, free from wheat, gluten, dairy and soya.
- Packed with naturally occurring omega 3 & 6
- A natural rough texture aids reduction in tartar build up on dogs teeth – a natural dental aid
- Low fat so supports weight control
No additives or preservatives – 100 % natural ingredients!
Size Guide: These treats are on average approximately 8 – 10 inches long and 1.5 – 2 inches wide. They are a natural product so actual size may vary.
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a treat or reward in between your dog’s normal meals as part of a balanced diet.Not suitable for puppies under 14 weeks old. Please ensure a bowl of fresh water is always available.
Composition: 100% Whitefish Skins.
Analytical Constituents (%): Protein: 84.4%, Crude Oil & Fat: 0.3%, Crude Ash: 17%, Crude Fibres: 9.2%, Energy (kj/100g) 1435, Energy (kcal/100g) 338
Colour and size may vary slightly due to nature of the product.